Ojediji A. Olugbodi, CPA, Esq.Founder/Principal
Mr. Olugbodi is the principal shareholder of the firm. Prior to establishing the firm, Mr. Olugbodi was associated with Mitchell & Titus, LLP, where he serviced various entities in commercial, not-for-profit and employee benefit plan sectors.
He has over thirteen years of experience in representing a diverse base of clients. He has served as the in-charge auditor performing various audit functions including the preparation of financial statements, the issuance of independent auditors reports
- Over the years he has provided financial, tax return preparations, income, and estate tax planning for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, and trusts.
- Mr. Olugbodi was also associated with the New York State Insurance Fund where he gained experience in insurance coverage issues.
- Mr. Olugbodi is an active member in various organizations including New York State Bar Association where he lends his extensive experience in diverse areas of law.
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- “The Man in the Arena” Award
- The Trial Lawyer Hall of Fame
Selected Reading on the Topic of Focus Groups:
Uses of Focus Groups in Litigation Research
By Jill Peterson Holmquist, J.D., Richard Jenson and Martin Q. Peterson, Ph.D.