Overview: Unparallel and Insightful
C ur firm offers traditional business counseling to companies in all phases of development from start-ups to established entities. We advise on matters of incorporation and formation of other business entities, private equity, the purchase and sale of businesses employment agreements, contracts, licenses, and other agreements with third parties.
We regularly advise businesses, business owners, and other high net worth individuals on a wide variety of matters including:.
- Drafting Shareholder/partnership agreements
- Drafting LLC operating agreements
- Due diligence
- Not-for-profit tax exempt status reviews
- Employment discrimination
- Classifying employees/independent contractors
- Drafting and negotiating employment, non-compete, non-disclosure, non-solicitation, and severance agreements
We also represent our clients before various regulatory agencies including the New York State Attorney General’s Office, and other state and federal regulatory authorities